Social Marketing is THE next big thing to bring businesses and customers together. We believe that Social Marketing is the next frontier. The best part of using Social Marketing to communicate with your customers is that by creating that sense of community and answering your customers questions about your products or service, you can realize higher conversions. In many cases, Social Marketing can generate nearly instant listings on the search engines.
There are four categories to Social Marketing:
* Social Networking – with sites like MySpace, Facebook, and LinkedIn you can build a community of like minded people and stay connected.
* Blogging Sites – using tools like Blogger, TypePad, WordPress you can create content that brings people to your site to learn about your products or services and get them talking about you.
* Social Bookmarking – Sites like StumbleUpon and digg can create search engine listings and expose your content to a wider audience than a simple corporate site.
* Content Sharing Sites – wikipedia, hubpages, and squidoo lenses allow you to generate content and cast a wide net on the web to realize huge traffic potential without the need for an IT group.
* Video, Photo, and Music Sharing Sites – like YouTube, and flickr can create a viral explosion or free advertising for your corporate collateral.
Social Marketing sites are not just for kids anymore. facebook users over 35 years old represent 39% of the user base. 35% of all Internet users visit YouTube!
If you are ready to create a Social Marketing strategy for your company, Accelerate Online Marketing can help. We have over 1900 Social Marketing websites in our toolkit and can help guide your company as you embark on the new frontier. What are you waiting for? Give us a call at 877-Accelerate-2010 (877-676-2010) today!